skip to Main Content

Miami Family Immigration Attorneys

When you are separated from someone you love, the pain and frustration can be difficult to handle. Fortunately, with assistance from Miami family immigration attorneys, you may be able to bring your loved one to the United States legally.

If you want to bring a family member to the United States legally, you have several options available. You can use these options to bring your parents, siblings or even a significant other into the country to be with you.

About Miami Family Immigration Options

Two main options are available to family members who want to come to the United States: visas and permanent residence. The options available depend on your relationship with the individual. If you want to bring your spouse to the United States, you can apply for permanent residence or a K-3/K-4 visa. You can also apply for permanent residence on behalf of your children, parents, or siblings. If you want to bring your fiancé and his or her children, you can apply for a fiancé visa. Children of a spouse may qualify for a K-3/K-4 visa as well.

Feel free to contact Fried Law, P.A. for legal assistance with any of the following visa types:

Unmarried, adult sons and daughters of U.S. citizens (adult means 21 or older).

Spouses of Green Card holders, unmarried children (under 21) of permanent residents.

Unmarried adult sons and daughters of permanent residents.

Married sons and daughters (any age) of U.S. citizens.

Brothers and sisters of adult U.S. citizens.

To utilize any of these options, you must be able to prove that you are the legal relative of the individual in question, that you are a naturalized citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States and that you will be able to support the person financially.

Hiring Family Immigration Attorneys in Miami

Regardless of the family immigration option you hope to pursue, hiring the right attorney is highly recommended. The paperwork associated with the K-3/K-4 visa, fiancé visa and permanent residence applications can be confusing, and it’s important to make sure that everything is accurate so you have the best chance of success. In addition, if you face any obstacles along the way, your immigration attorneys will be able to help you overcome them.

Contact Fried Law, P.A.

When you are fighting to bring your family together, no obstacle is too great. If you have one or more family members who want to join you in the United States, you need an immigration attorney you can trust. Contact Fried Law, P.A. in Miami at (305) 371-7079 to learn more about your family immigration options from experienced attorneys or to begin the application process.

Ratings and Reviews

Back To Top